Monday, November 8, 2010

I don’t believe in second chances

(Submittd by Ayush)
I don’t give people second chances. I don’t know if that’s necessarily a bad thing but I’m pretty stubborn. It seems to have worked for me for most of my life and in most situations so that is why I am so adamant about being that way. I will be overly nice to you and probably very accommodating to you needs when we first meet, more than you will even notice perhaps. I always start out with giving you the benefit of the doubt, clean slate, shiny and new… until you go and f*ck it up. Then we’re done, we’re over, we’ve had it and it’ll never be the same again. I won’t respect you for f*cking it up, I won’t ever give you a second chance and I’ll probably talk trash about you just to make clear how I feel about you. That’s how I am. Good or bad, take it or leave it, that is part of me. It’s really part of my own personal defense, not quite sure where it evolved from or why. So when someone who is close to me gives you a second chance, and worse off, it’s actually your third or fourth chance and I am against every aspect of this decision and you go and f*ck it up, well then now I am really pissed off. Now you are completely and utterly written off forever and you might as well go take a long walk off a short pier because you’re just taking up space on this planet and stealing my air. It makes me so angry to see you take advantage of the situation. Am I angry because the person giving that second chance is weak, because I see this as a weakness, right or wrong, again, this is how I see this situation. They should have been stubborn and stood their ground. Maybe it all stems from my inability to humor you, I don’t see the need to beat around the bush, I have no problem with telling you how worthless you are to me. I like telling you no. I know, harsh. Life is rough, so buck up and get a backbone.

No comments:

Post a Comment